Monday, September 28, 2009

holiday

huh...
next week is my open school day liao...
so fats
look like havent finish enjoy my holiday yet..
so fast want to think open school things...

so trouble..


trouble very much

coz













the life will be same
nothing to be change

always





































































assignment





















































presentation




















assignment























































presentation





































do the same thing from first sem until nw...
even though i go challenge my self to do the thing that i never did b
i happy i finally done it well....
have a good response from my friend...
time pass very fast.....
i will soon go to KAMPAR there continue my study
BUT
havent decide yet
duno wat to do....who can help me decide
U????
can bo???
HEHE.....
SERIOUSly laaaaa.........

No comments:

Post a Comment