Monday, August 3, 2009

2day

2day...
i become a china girl..
coz..
i didn't bring ic card and student card..
so
2day canot go where lol..
must stay at skul...
luckily no cancel class
if not i will die
i canot enter library also
But
2day to many things happen
first
the english presentation..
haiz...
want turn me liao
but the teacher said contiue tmr
why la..
let me finish first la
i dun wan this presentation around me la
i hate it
i dun like it

second

2day my friends go to see ms jac..
coz she didn't show her last week
many people show her 2day
until need to wait so long
haiz..
some more..

third

typo got mid term
didn't read at all
but
still got read some note
to prevent canot do
haiz..
hard to understand
canot save it into my mind
duno why
-___-

forth

2day show ms jac typo
she said change to color maybe beauty wo.
i also think like that..
BUt
need to do again leh..
hard to change leh..
arghh.....
relax..
calm down.
i can do it..
trust
trust
trust..

LAST

illus..
2day teacher wan to see some sketch
WAO..
when talking to teacher
like chicken talk to the duck...
hard to explain my idea..
hah...
i also laugh myself....
duno why..
maybe long time no talk english..
haiz...


nw



i watching drama...
relax mah...
later wan continue my work de..
lazy to write liao..
that all my story 2day
thank you
good night
have a nice dream 2day
tmr hope presentation can SHUN SHUN LEI LEI

No comments:

Post a Comment