Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy whole day

2day
busy with the assignment
assignment again
haiz..
2day go to our friend,jes de hostel...
we go there shot video..
ad video
we need to shot video about our product
product..
ermmm..
yea..
first time do like this..
duno hw to do..
watever la..
just shot..
we already think liao de storyboard..
wao..
not easy ah...
i'm the one who not so much on camera
hahahahaha...
we start to shot the video step by step...
haha..
second time do like this..
first time is on drama time..
wao...
think back also letih ah...
take long time to do ...
My dear..
dun laugh liao..
if not will never end..
ok..
i dun laugh ..
But i canot tahan liao...
laugh when my friend start ...
haiz...
i duno y lor...
i really canot tahan my laugh...
small thing also can laugh...
we need to buy food coz is shoting me and my friend eat...
we go to buy mee...
n
we also buy drink..
coz my turn is shoting i dao shui..
so funny...
we take long time to shot..
coz need to adjust the angle....position...
n watever la....
i only noe i'm hungry..
n my food already cold liao..
my friend also..
when finish the video
we very happy...
BUT
i n my friend so sad...
we no mood to eat liao..
but alos need to finish...
coz already pay jor...
dun so lang fei la....
BUT finally i canot eat...
i leave there n buy ais cream with my friend.
we buy chocolate ais cream..
wah
yummy...yummy...




the time when finish video
say..
peace..
my friend ask me laugh...





haha..
my friend said me so sad...
laugh la..





No comments:

Post a Comment