Wednesday, July 1, 2009

magazine...


finally


i finish my magazine assignment


2day need to pass up liao


just nw afternoon justin fetch us go to print the magazine


we decide go to westar de


BUT ah leong said go to jun printing print oh


ok lol..


we follow u!!!!!!!


v go there aroung 12.15pm like that...


the shop very small


erm.....


not so small la...


medium la..


but when i wan go to inside


the place very small..


i need to put down my beg then i just can go inside...


hey...nvm la..


i dun wan see la...


v r waiting the people to help us print..


justin come already....


he print first...


coz we scare scare


v use the glossy card to print....


very expensive horr....


BUT qualit good la..


turn me liao...


i give to her the pendrive n print it...


not so long...


my artwork come out liao


eh..


nice wo


color good


no pixel run


but the logo a little bit...


bu overall better than previious wan..


i accept it...


after that ..


justin fetch me n my friend go back to skul...


v go to the canteen there n do our magazine..


v compare our magazine..


previous wan the pixel run n the color no good...


i like it...


give u all see la..


my final work...



i publish this magazine just nw...

everyone go n buy it la..

hahahahah

-----------------------------------------

haiz....

i waiting time pass

coz i wana pass up the assignment

my friend go back hostel liao

later she will call me la...

i nw feel in jail

my friend also

v chit chat alot in msn

i show my work to her

she said nice wo

need to learn from me

hahahahah

nw still got one hour to left

hope can fast fast finish....

i wan go back home..

2day didn't follow go join my friend sing k..

coz my friend,seng fui birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u.......

i need to stop writing liao

coz later i wan go to pass up the assignment....

bye....

muackkkkkk.......

No comments:

Post a Comment