Thursday, July 9, 2009

monday

monday
wat i doing ah...
ermm...
let me think first..
morning class at 8am
after that 11am ....
after drawing class about 12pm..
my friend said she wan go back hostel ..
so i follow another friends..
they said go to tbr eat lunch wo..
hmm....
ok lol..
no place to go..
follow them...
haiz...
so hot...
we go the same place eat lunch...
my friend n i eat chao kue diao....
ok la...
medium only..
after that we go to buy advertising things..
haiz...
we go shop by shop..
we compare the price..
after that we finally buy some paper liao..
time about 2pm liao..
we walk to dk there to attend typo class...
boring la...
some more the classroom very hot..
no air-cond..
y la...
tar no pay money ah..
need to close air-cond meh...
need to jimat money ah...
we pay so much money for what...
open that classroom air-cond la...
after finish typo class...
we go to pondok there to wait another class...
we sit there n chit chat ...
my friend buy new hp..
i play with that...
i play with the camer..
haha..
my friend finally fa xian liao...
hehe...
funny mah..
new hp wo..
some more i never play this hp b4....
thank you peng give me hp play a while ah..
time pass very fast..
about 6pm...
the d5 friend come down n said cancel class wo..
har..
wat la...
cancel class..
we wait so long for wat....
so angry la...
waste my time sit there...
after that we go back ow
i call my dad come n send me home...
finally...
go back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment