Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mid Valley

yesterday out with my friends...
morning i wait another friend to call my friend n my friend will come n fetch..
HAIZ...
long time my friend n i wait...
my dear lai yee...
fast la...
finally my friend call me that come n fetch me first lol...dun wait her call lol..
i said ok la..
i wait my friend downstair
not so long..
the other friend call me that she already reach skul liao..
i said we on the way...
first time my friend fetch me..
duno hw she drives
anticipating...
about 5 min....
i saw my friend come already ..
then we go to skul...
on the way...
my friend n i very very hot..
coz the sun
n she said cancil is like that...
very hot when got sun...
we look like roaster...
haiz....
v reach skul jorr....
see my friend waiting there...
i go down very fast coz my friend say she waiting us inside the car...
v fast fast go inside the skul n take cert..
haiz...
the teacher said nw canot take..
need to wait until 1pm like that just can take
harr...
y la???
canot take...
wei wei
i come back skul many time lol...
still cant take..
nvm lol..v go back see first wan to wait ma...
my frined said dun wan wait la..'so v go to gai gai...
v still wana go to midvalley...



v take this photo at toilet....

v eat our lunch at this restaurant..
SUSHI ZANMAI

their logo...
nice leh..
my dear take wan de....


nice !!!!nice!!!!!
i like it..
my friend dun like the milk .....




my order wan...
my friend recommand ..
not bad....


my friend eat this...
delicious also....
she gave me one piece of prawn


Salman..!!!!
fresh .....
sushi king canot fight with them la....


caterpillar.....
first time eat this....


i like this...
when i eat this..
i immediately said sushi king bankrap la...
my friend canot hear me what i said...
haiz.....


Ah yee n Ah meng


me n Asther...


v almost spend 2 hour in the restaurant there..
coz very delicious the food...
need to XIANG SHOU
wah.....
nice ah...
delicious ah...
fresh ah..
good ah...
geng ah...
many people come to eat...
v finish v go to pay bill...
eh....
i look like saw our bestari friend..
but i not sure..
my friend also said look like her..
but is her la..
i immediately go outside call her...
really her...
she come here to take photograph
she buy the DSLR
almost 3k..
wah..
rich wo..
she said teacher must buy...
v talk a while.
after my friend finish paid bill.
then we said bye bye to my friend..
v continue pur programme..
v see see around n walk walk around...
time around 6pm.
v decde go back home..
coz the ktm sure will many people if go back late..
v take ktm
my friend fetch us go back home...
she send my friend go back home first
she said sh know go back from taman wahyu there...
haiz...
my friend....
v almost wan missing place la..
next time tell early la....
BUT thanks send me back home...
see u next time lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment