Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Again

har....cancel class again...
y de teacher like that wan de...
our coursework 100% leh...
need to work hard wo
u always cancel class...hw v pass it leh..
pleade la..
teacher
dun cancel class la..
v never attend the tutorial class since open skul..
HAIZ...
hOPE no cancel class anymore liao..
nw i at library
playing game just nw
facebook
kaixin.com
this kaixin.com is my friend recommend me wan
it look like facebook
but
is in chinese word
the game in the kaixin.com quite interesting n funny..
i'm nw waiting my friend
my friend ah..
y u so late
fast fast la..
message coming..
i open it..
yea
is my friend
HARR..
1.15pm just come back skul..
wahliao...
ok la...
i can wait u de..
continue my game..
no
i wan go toilet liao
later go to see book..
magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment