Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dasein...

just nw finish class my mum n dad go to wangsa maju there to my aunt's office.....go there my brother -in-law ask us wana eat anot...then we go to eat..i thought we need use car...after that he walk up there and go inside...oh...not need use car..just walk one or two step then reach restaurant liao...... order the fried rice n apple juice....i already order liao my biao ge said the fried rice very big....nvm la..already order liao....v eat n chi chat..suddenly go many walk down from the stairs there..my biao ge said the dasein college is up there only.....OIC...i just noe around here b4.nw onlyi noe where the place is....my mum said to biao gei yuan ben choose this coolege de..my biao ge said y no choose de....HAHA..biao ge..u duno the fees about this cost ah...my mum said expensive dunwan oh.....it need 30k for three years....HAIZ....after that my mum said go to ask whether can proceed to degree anot.....then i think...ask la..dun ask duno hw the fees....after we eat..biao ge bring us go to office there ....v go inside ....then i ask whether got degree study anot at dasein..the gal said dun hav..it only hav diploma....study diploma three years then graduate liao....haha...no degree....not need ask liao....after that v go back office again to wait....
v saw my another biao ge bring his daughter come here....his 's wife also coming....his 's daughter very very very cute....her look like japanese person....her skin white red color.....so beautiful...some more so fat..v play with her......about 3 something v go back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment