Tuesday, June 23, 2009

T.G.I FRIDAYS

HAHA.....happy happy birthday to me n brother.....
2day is my birthday n my bro...
last sunday my family n my aunt celebrate our birthday
we go to one utama there
there got T.G.I restaurant
v go there celebrate
coz my mum said wan GUE PA...
hahahaha
we go there around 12pm like that
we find de restaurant
wah..
many people there
the people work there said 2day celebrate HAPPY FATHER DAY
BUT celebrate birthday maybe can..
we go inside n find a seat..
we saw the menu..
wah..
i duno hw to saw la..
it's too complicated..
but i can understand also la...
we order five food.

my father order wan...fried rice....


my mun wan....chicken with black pepper...


my wan my wan....delicious leh


beer..free wan coz father days


our drink....milk shake n two hot chocalate


my bro food..wahliao..cheese leh..yummy


my aunt food...spagetti with salmon..wah..i like



i n bro birthday cake...ais cream chocalate cake...nice wo..




see!!!!!T.G.I fRIDAYS restaurant..


my family...


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
wei!!bro...y u close the eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment