Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CIT centre

Now the time is 3.58pm......i'm here about one hour like that...i'm at CIT centre to playing facebook..searching info about the typeface...searching ...searching n searching...finally, i successful to find the typeface.....there got many type...WOW...need my time to search which wan better...nw the CIT not so many people liao...just nw when i come here..WAH..need to BERATUR leh...last sem i come here not need like that can just go in...2day i go in need to waiting the place...finally turn me liao..YEA..got com playing...i sit down long time liao...here got many people doing the sounds like talking...listening song without headset...clicking mouse...walking....typing keyboard......all the sound make me sudden feeling headache...haiz..this make me no mood to searching liao..feel like boring....suddenly..my friend coming..she said she wan print..so i borrow com to her..she print time table n student loan...after that she go back her hostel ....Hopefully my heachache can feeling well la....i continue my facebook......

No comments:

Post a Comment